Git Gud EH

whilberto

I wanted to start this out with saying ya'll bunch of fair weather op fanboys, you don't know the struggle back in the day of having to pop relics to 1 shot level 10s while you're a fully geared out 50. Only people who struggle back then should be able to play ops and scoundrels. You may ask, "why should i not play something fun"? and you'd be wrong, playing something unfun and getting mediocre at it is the true reward. I chose to play an undergeared no expertise Sorc healer because its fun to take 700k damage in a wz, and when we win by a miracle i'm able to start talking smack and say "get wrecked @#$!#er"

I bet all of you guys were broncos fans a week ago and now are seahawk fans.

there is no honor in winning srubs git gud.

#best scrapper of all time

kilberto

Me too! Mine hit 55 this last December :D I was way behind...or was I slightly ahead?

Although, Pyro is pretty boss for PvE.

The pyro/rail buff was 2.4 I believe... People didn't find out how good it was until a while after the buffs because the skill tree was wildly inferior to Arsenal for so long, no one even knew what to do with it.... My Merc was my first 55 back in May... But Merc's were only good for a short time after launch... They were gutted in April of 2012 with Patch 1.2 and haven't been really relevant in PVP since.

The pyro/rail buff was 2.4 I believe... People didn't find out how good it was until a while after the buffs because the skill tree was wildly inferior to Arsenal for so long, no one even knew what to do with it.... My Merc was my first 55 back in May... But Merc's were only good for a short time after launch... They were gutted in April of 2012 with Patch 1.2 and haven't been really relevant in PVP since.

I've had a scoundrel main since launch so I know all about getting dps gutted early on :D Although I've mostly healed on that toon.

Actually 2.0 put Merc and Sorc dps back on the map (at least for ranked).

On Pot5 almost every ranked team ran at least one Lightning Sorc or Arsenal Merc; maras may have been the dps that got noticed on the score boards, but healers knew that it was the Merc/Sorc and snipers that were really killing people.