Call out to fellow troopers

taxidermis

Some of you may remember my idea for an all trooper guild a while back. After some thought and discussion with friends I decided to change my idea a bit. A friend gave me an old guild of his that had died down to 12 active members, with the rule that the remaining active members could stay. As a result we have a couple Jedi and one smuggler who rp's as a trooper.

Anyway, preamble aside, The Grand Army of the Republic is a brand new, primarily trooper guild, with currently 6 or so active troopers. I am looking for troopers of all levels to join and help get it going. Plan on doing regular guild events on weekends, such as pvp, world bosses, ops, or event pvp. We have a team speak, and the only rules will be these.

1. Be polite and respectful to the community of Begeren colony. No griefing, cussing in pvp or such behaviour will be tolerated.

2. Have a lore appropriate name and armour. Armour sets will be at the discretion of the player, as long as it isn't a Jedi robe or a bikini, lol. Members that reach level 55 are encouraged but not enforced to have blue/white or white/blue coloring. ( will be nessessary for participating in rp recruitement drives).

I'm usually on Hedra or Rubix ( my lowbie vg) between 7-10 pm Monday to Saturday, and all day Sundays. Shoot me a message then or reply here, or keep an eye out for the guild tag as all members can invite.

Hope to see you soon.