Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

That Darn Hutt

Kimokelii

Any holo statue will do, not just the Hutt. There's plenty.

EDIT: At least they all used to have the feature at one point, I think. Don't come yell at me if they don't *after* you've bought one :D

Edited by Jandi

Any holo statue will do, not just the Hutt. There's plenty.

Yes, but the Hutt statue is faction neutral and it put in your mail box whenever you make a new character.

The generally available statues are faction locked and need to be purchased for each character.

Yes, but the Hutt statue is faction neutral and it put in your mail box whenever you make a new character.

Yes, I know. I have it.

The generally available statues are faction locked and need to be purchased for each character.

Never looked, but you sure they aren't in the collections? If so, that's kind of a bummer.

Any holo statue will do, not just the Hutt.

Actually, they don't. For the Republic, the Satele Shan statue acts as a skill trainer for all Republic classes; and, for the Empire, the Malgus statue does the same. Revan is a basic gear vendor specific to the class that activates him.

Cartel Market??

One of the Cartel rep vendors sells the statues, too; don't recall the necessary rep level, but the actual cost in credits and certificates was pretty low.

Edited by Bejarid

Cartel Market?? If so, which package? Forgive the noobness. Thanks.

If you buy the Shan or Malgus statues off GTN or CM you can unlock them for all characters in collections. I've done this with Satele Shan because I prefer looking at Satele than Dr. Hologub. :cool: What I'm not 100% sure of is whether an imp can use Satele Shan or not.

Cartel Market?? If so, which package? Forgive the noobness. Thanks.

If you buy the Shan or Malgus statues off GTN or CM you can unlock them for all characters in collections. I've done this with Satele Shan because I prefer looking at Satele than Dr. Hologub. :cool: What I'm not 100% sure of is whether an imp can use Satele Shan or not.

Well, they're certainly able to be 'sold' to Imperial characters at crazy prices. I imagine that would not be the case if they didn't work for Imps.

Actually, they don't. For the Republic, the Satele Shan statue acts as a skill trainer for all Republic classes; and, for the Empire, the Malgus statue does the same. Revan is a basic gear vendor specific to the class that activates him.

One of the Cartel rep vendors sells the statues, too; don't recall the necessary rep level, but the actual cost in credits and certificates was pretty low.

Idiot that I am I had the Revan statue before they were bind on use and I hated it so I sold it for like 50k, cheap back then. I regret that sale often lol

Well, they're certainly able to be 'sold' to Imperial characters at crazy prices. I imagine that would not be the case if they didn't work for Imps.

Those holo's are faction locked, Satele for the Republic, and Magus (sp) for the Imperials. One faction cannot use the others.

I believe they were four certificates at newcomer status.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.