Question about new Cartel Bomber availability

ViciousFett

All of the ship classes have always had one ship that could be purchased directly with Cartel Coins from the hangar. There's so far no indication that this will be any different.

you're wrong, the last pack has a pub and imp gunship. (different from the one that you can directly purchase.)

K-52 Demolisher

K-52 Strongarm

Edited by ViciousFett

Yes, I'm aware. But it also has the purchasable one. Only the gunship didn't have the 'buy one now' available at initial launch, but now they do. Until we can datamine out another bomber, I think it is safe to say the Cartel Bomber is a purchase directly one. Not absolutely, but safely.

Yes, I'm aware. But it also has the purchasable one. Only the gunship didn't have the 'buy one now' available at initial launch, but now they do. Until we can datamine out another bomber, I think it is safe to say the Cartel Bomber is a purchase directly one. Not absolutely, but safely.

Well, with this series of packs being GSF themed it would seem odd if the first pack had a ship(s), and the 2nd didn't. On the other hand it would suck to have to wait a week for a bomber that has the 10% bonus on it. I wouldn't be surprised if ther will be 2, but it still sucks to have to wait a week to see which one I preferr before I start spending all my reqs on upgrades.

Edited by ViciousFett