The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pet section

Katiekrazy

I know pets are a random rare in cartel bundles, but you could make more money off cartel coins if you had a designated area to just buy the pets themselves, for example, Little dinosaur thing ( im new to game dont know the name) 150 cartel coins , ect. I think it would be fun to be able to just buy the pets, being guaranteed the item i want would make me want to purchase more.

Seems like you may be referring to the Mini Raptor pets. I kind of like how the system is currently and do not feel they need to change anything. The Packs are a gamble and some of the pets are Super rare and are better off not being sold outright so everyone has it. I'm sure they will be releasing items here and there (Pets, Mounts, Weapons, Armor, Emotes, etc..), like they have been but you can pretty much just buy items directly from the GTN, if you don't happen to get the items you really want from your packs. The reputation vendors in the Cartel Bazaar also provide you with ways to get certain items. Edited by Vorpaledged