Excel Spreadsheet - Combat abilites damage

Ed-ward

Hi,

I am creating a spread for my Combat Sentinel's abilities damage. It is not entirely finished but I already got the numbers I was mostly interested in from it so I am not sure if I will ever finish it. I though some of you might be interested in a quick look despite it's unpolished state. I saw there some suprises.

Most interesting numberrs are on the right. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Avd2wL5pprPidDJKTk1CX08xV2p6QW9kUEhFRkZlV2c&usp=sharing

I have grayed out fields that are meant to be changed. So if your damage and stats differ from mine (according to tooltip) you can input your values and the sheet should do the work for you.

I am not sure if Ataru strike can crit so I took both options in consideration.

If you feel you want to respond I ask you to do so in a polite manner. Game is insult zone enough as it is and I won't tolerate anything like that here. I am putting this spreadsheet here in good faith that it will help you. I am not willing to argue with haters here and I'll simply delete this post and the link. That being said I DO appriciate constructive feedback and criticism including: Pointing out errors, sharing that your findings are different (preferaby with a link to compare the conaclusion you came to) or politely suggesting that you would like to see things done in a different way.

If you want to use the sheet as a basis for you own modified version, go ahead. :) It would be nice of you linked your version here after.

Enjoy!