The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Zeltrons playable species?

Tahls

I was talking with some other players in game about what species they would want next to play as then someone suggested Zeltrons and most people agreed it was a good idea including me and I wondered who else thought it was a good idea and would also like to hear peoples opinions who didn't like the idea and why.

(As far as I know it is still possible without messing with canon.)

I'd be okay with it if they were part of a "Near-Human" species unlock that had Zeltrons, Nagai, and some other reskinned humans like the Arkanian Offshoots or something - not as a standalone unlock.

That's the only way I think they'd be worth an equivalent CC cost as the Cathar unlock. If they did do it that way I think it'd add a nice bit of variety.

I'd be okay with it if they were part of a "Near-Human" species unlock that had Zeltrons, Nagai, and some other reskinned humans like the Arkanian Offshoots or something - not as a standalone unlock.

That's the only way I think they'd be worth an equivalent CC cost as the Cathar unlock. If they did do it that way I think it'd add a nice bit of variety.

That's a good point and I would love to see it happen and it would give some variety.

I would like to play a Zeltron sith as I think it would be really fun to play.

That's a good point and I would love to see it happen and it would give some variety.

I would like to play a Zeltron sith as I think it would be really fun to play.

With the 'white eyes' you can kind of make an Echani, for what its worth. Ima prob do that