DPS Sage in endgame content

Idexicon

As I'm working towards end game content (Still new to the game). I had a short question about not going through the Seer tree for endgame content. I'm really enjoying DPS/off healing as a Sage, but I'm worried I'm going to be expected to be a healer no matter what.

Just out of curiosity are there any Sages who stick in the Telekinetics tree and run endgame. I know it's something of a silly question, but it's going to bum me out being stuck in a niche forever.

Any replies would be much appreciated.

As I'm working towards end game content (Still new to the game). I had a short question about not going through the Seer tree for endgame content. I'm really enjoying DPS/off healing as a Sage, but I'm worried I'm going to be expected to be a healer no matter what.

Just out of curiosity are there any Sages who stick in the Telekinetics tree and run endgame. I know it's something of a silly question, but it's going to bum me out being stuck in a niche forever.

Any replies would be much appreciated.

Yes. I'm doing fine in hard modes atm. I literally got a tell within 10 minutes of hitting 50 asking me to DPS for a group. The tree is not only viable, it thrives in endgame where you can finally practice your real rotation and ramp up your dmg.

If you do find people are trying to guilt trip you, just bail on em. Nothing can force you to respec. You're better off in the long run finding a good group of players or a guild that will respect your desire to DPS.

Edited by Khadroth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.