The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hey Guys just a few questions for you

andreatogna

Hey guys what's up? I recently became premium (finally :D) using the code in the old star wars the old republic disk box. I have got 2 question that are obsessing me right now x):

1- I finally have acces to cargo hold and i put a lot of stuff in there but what happen if my premium expire and i have still stuff in there? It will vanish or i will find it again when i buy again premium?

2- As i said i bought premium with a code that i found inside the star wars the old republic disk box, so when it's going to expire the 1 month premium it won't renew am i right? And if it will how??

Thx for help hope u will answer :) cya guys!

Premium doesn't expire. Once you are at Premium level you are at that for good. You will not drop back to basic F2P level. It's not the same as a sub, but perks that you have available to you at Premium level you will keep. you won't, for example, lose access to your cargo hold or anything in it.

If you want to keep premium (subscriber status) all you have to do is pay for a subscription. Either one of the 3 recurring options or the 60 day non recurring option. If you dont do any of those at the end of the 30 days youll go down to preferred. which is like f2p only with less restrictions. What you keep and dont keep from premium i dont know. I went from f2p to premium and havent missed a payment on my subscription

Hey guys what's up? I recently became premium (finally :D) using the code in the old star wars the old republic disk box. I have got 2 question that are obsessing me right now x):

1- I finally have acces to cargo hold and i put a lot of stuff in there but what happen if my premium expire and i have still stuff in there? It will vanish or i will find it again when i buy again premium?

2- As i said i bought premium with a code that i found inside the star wars the old republic disk box, so when it's going to expire the 1 month premium it won't renew am i right? And if it will how??

Thx for help hope u will answer :) cya guys!

1. By using the code, you've become Premium (Paid subscriber). At the end of the 30 days, you'll drop down to Preferred. You'll keep the Cargo Hold, but you'll lose some perks (like access to Artifact Authorization). See this link for what perks Preferred has -- http://www.swtor.com/free/features
  2. Since you used a code and didn't provide Bioware/EA with any payment information to auto-charge, you are correct, the Paid Subscription will lapse and you'll be dropped down to a Preferred subscriber.

I think people are confusing premium with preferred in some cases.

There are three tiers of status/restrictions for swtor players: Subscription, preferred, and f2p. If you ever bump up to subscription or preferred, you will never go back to f2p. If you let your subscription lapse and never pay any more money to the game, you will remain a preferred player.

When you drop to preferred, you will keep all the storage things you have earned as a subscriber. Any armour already bound to you will remain wearable. However you will not be able to equip new purple items without purchasing an artifact unlock.

The details of the differences are here: http://www.swtor.com/free/features