1 Guardian & 1 Sentinel downs Soa The Infernal One! 2-Manning Mania

We Guard The Guardians, an 8 Guardian Raid team from Exceptional Legion downs 5/5 EV HM tonight! Soa Kill is here :Dhttp://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/c/3664218

Below is our 2 Jedi Knight Soa Kill

-----------------------------------------

LOL Hey guys, Ops concluded but I just was not done raiding tonight. A good buddy of mine, JediMarauder, and I decided to beat the previous 2-Man Guardian/Sentinel combo and down EV SM Soa.

When my 8 man team starts to dwindle, Exceptional Legion builds its own Ops boss challenges. It was insanely fun, with lots of random adventures along the way.

http://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/c/3652733

Edited by BladeBoques
Do not want to make another thread, but have a new Kill Vid

Here is our Ancient Pylon kill, we 2 Manned all the way through but I didn't highlight the rest because they were much easier since Garj bugged out and sat there to die.

http://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/c/3655247

Here is one of a different sentinel and guardian pair killing Garj. This garj kill was probably the hardest of all 5 since it did not bug. I posted it once but my thread was deleted for putting it in the Jedi Knight forums too. Do you believe that?! Its worth seeing :D

http://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/c/3561236

Edit: Sound quality is not perfect because I'm not at my house for a few months and gaming on a laptop. When the sound quality improves with my mic at home, my video quality gets shot for poor internet haha. Vid quality wins

Edited by BladeBoques

Hey nice job. You guys do the whole run together or just this boss? If so, how did you get past pylons alone?

I was the sentinel for this. I decided to use a mostly combat spec for the movement speed bonuses and the roots, slows reduced CD on awe etc. i got overload saber and the burn heals from watchman spec too. I would kill the adds that stun and kite the melee. I used awe to solve and used pacify to battle the aklay. I used transcendence a lot

Here is our Ancient Pylon kill, we 2 Manned all the way through but I didn't highlight the rest because they were much easier since Garj bugged out and sat there to die.

http://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/c/3655247

Here is one of a different sentinel and guardian pair killing Garj. This garj kill was probably the hardest of all 5 since it did not bug. I posted it once but my thread was deleted for putting it in the Jedi Knight forums too. Do you believe that?! Its worth seeing :D

http://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/c/3561236

Edit: Sound quality is not perfect because I'm not at my house for a few months and gaming on a laptop. When the sound quality improves with my mic at home, my video quality gets shot for poor internet haha. Vid quality wins

Thanks for the info both. We were trying to do this with two maras and we got up to the Pylons and figured we'd have to give up. Gharj didn't bug out for us though.

Yeah dude he proved it can be done on a sent and when you get to Soa it will be even easier. My guardian heals cannot affect him, but he can heal me. Having you both heal each other will definitely make it possible. When you down it mind posting it on ExceptionalLegion.com also? I don't always read these forums but I'll certainly see it if you link it there. Consider it free 25+ views from our guild gaming community :D

I want to give Gunte a shoutout too, just watched many of his youtube vids and they are sweet. Here is his Level 50 two man of EV Soa if you guys want to see. It was great

Edited by BladeBoques

Yeah dude he proved it can be done on a sent and when you get to Soa it will be even easier. My guardian heals cannot affect him, but he can heal me. Having you both heal each other will definitely make it possible. When you down it mind posting it on ExceptionalLegion.com also? I don't always read these forums but I'll certainly see it if you link it there. Consider it free 25+ views from our guild gaming community :D

I want to give Gunte a shoutout too, just watched many of his youtube vids and they are sweet. Here is his Level 50 two man of EV Soa if you guys want to see. It was great

Hey,

I've seen quite a few of their vids and they are impressive but to be honest I'm more interested in dps/tank or dps/dps combinations since we are running without a healer. Tried to look out for more people two manning stuff with this configuration but almost everyone is running with a healer or somebody that can off heal (unsurprisingly). Seeing you guys do this means it's possible so yeah we'll deffo post if we manage it.

We're both anni specced so we can heal each other but obviously we don't share the same mitigation as a tank would which is where we have struggled trying to tank the likes of Jarg & Sorno, the damage just gets overwhelming especially when one of you is frozen in place by a probe.

This is a vid of us killing Zorn/Toth the other day:

Edited by Dractonis

Hey its Alexstraza, how are your cats!? Well we are really short changing about 100 people who would want to see a crazy video by not making a new title thread.

You see, last night we Killed Soa Hard Mode with 8 Gauardians and I think that it so cool I'd like to share it with you.

But those who see this thread getting bumped just keep reading that old same title and think I'm trying to promote old news like Two Jedi Knights kill Soa lol.

You are obviously right because of how many of my threads were deleted when I started posting a couple vids and threads in a week. Seems a new great kill would call for a new great thread but I do not fully understand our forum etiquette so here is my new reply in my old post for our new great kill lol.