The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

The mere conjuring of Lightning was enough though, given how matched Sidious and Talzin were.

Plus he had a nexus to draw on.

True enough, I suppose.

Edit: There's still the issue of where she would stand. Where do you put her?

Edited by Aurbere

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking Sith list 7, but now that I look at it, maybe higher.

I dont know, sounds like she could easily contend with people like Exar Kun, and Plageus for a spot on the main list. Also I dont think Star killer should be above Vader any more. Vader's preformance against the more powerful Second clone STILL Pre ANH and with the knowledge he would be much more powerful by RotJ. I honestly believe him easily more powerful then Star Killer by that point.

Personally I still believe Vader to be more powerful than Talzin, and would therefore question her place in the Top 10.

EDIT: OK so I see people are referring to the Sith List, I would agree with that.

Why would she be lower than Vader? She fought Sidious pretty evenly. I don't think Vader can do that. Don't get me wrong. I know he's powerful but.. we've already stated why we think she's powerful.

Why would she be lower than Vader? She fought Sidious pretty evenly. I don't think Vader can do that. Don't get me wrong. I know he's powerful but.. we've already stated why we think she's powerful.
Well that's just it, I think he could.

Not fight Sidious evenly mind, because that is not really what Talzin did.

Well that's just it, I think he could.

Not fight Sidious evenly mind, because that is not really what Talzin did.

I suppose it depends on how you approach the Talzin/Sidious fight. She seemed to do pretty well for herself, though she wasn't as strong as him.

Personally I still believe Vader to be more powerful than Talzin, and would therefore question her place in the Top 10.

EDIT: OK so I see people are referring to the Sith List, I would agree with that.

She might be stronger then Vader, I just dont think she is THAT much stronger then Vader. Then again this is also Pre- RotS Sidious not the more powerful RotJ Sidious Vader would end up being 80% of... so its close. She might be stronger, but definately not much stronger in my opinion. But that's also to be said of Yoda to a degree who is "most powerful Jedi" pre Luke....

Re-examining my previous top 10 it might be

1 Luke

2 Sidious

3 Yoda

4 Vitiate or caedus

5 Vitiate or Caedus

6 Talzin

7 Vader

8 Exar Kun

9 Kyp Durron

10 Plaegus...

But even that would in no way be final to me, looking at every one of these members is power, no doubt in my mind all of these guys are REALLY powerful, but a part of me DOES feel like I am missing Jedi on this list. Like Maybe Jaina, or Nomi, should be here. Maybe even revan... i am not sure, but I know, no matter what list people end up on. The people that make the lists... are TRULY powerful.

I suppose it depends on how you approach the Talzin/Sidious fight. She seemed to do pretty well for herself, though she wasn't as strong as him.

Also again dont forget time Period. This is Pre-RotS Sidious... RotJ Sidious (of whom Vader is 80% of) is much stronger. Vader MAY have been able to do just as well against THAT Sidious.

Also again dont forget time Period. This is Pre-RotS Sidious... RotJ Sidious (of whom Vader is 80% of) is much stronger. Vader MAY have been able to do just as well against THAT Sidious.

Son of Dathomir would have taken place very close to ROTS. Of course, it would be easier to determine that if TCW would post dates for their events (:mad:)

She might be stronger then Vader, I just dont think she is THAT much stronger then Vader. Then again this is also Pre- RotS Sidious not the more powerful RotJ Sidious Vader would end up being 80% of... so its close. She might be stronger, but definately not much stronger in my opinion. But that's also to be said of Yoda to a degree who is "most powerful Jedi" pre Luke....

Re-examining my previous top 10 it might be

1 Luke

2 Sidious

3 Yoda

4 Vitiate or caedus

5 Vitiate or Caedus

6 Talzin

7 Vader

8 Exar Kun

9 Kyp Durron

10 Plaegus...

But even that would in no way be final to me, looking at every one of these members is power, no doubt in my mind all of these guys are REALLY powerful, but a part of me DOES feel like I am missing Jedi on this list. Like Maybe Jaina, or Nomi, should be here. Maybe even revan... i am not sure, but I know, no matter what list people end up on. The people that make the lists... are TRULY powerful.

Why is Plagueis rated so low, Tune? He should be at least above Exar Kun. Probably above Talzin and Vader, too.

Why is Plagueis rated so low, Tune? He should be at least above Exar Kun. Probably above Talzin and Vader, too.

Mostly my lack of knowledge of his abilities. There is so much I dont know, I know he should be on the list but I dont want to go assuming he is stronger then powerful people like Vader or Talzin... or Exar Kun....

Mostly my lack of knowledge of his abilities. There is so much I dont know, I know he should be on the list but I dont want to go assuming he is stronger then powerful people like Vader or Talzin... or Exar Kun....

You can start here, I'll give you a full lowdown on his abilities if you need them. I like to consider myself very knowledgeable on the subject. :p

Seriously, what on earth do people find so Impressive about Nomi Sunrider?