The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

Honestly, I Dont even remember my Kaggath...... Something about Hapan Dragons Suck.... and digging for sources on antarian rangers... which I never really found, I knew they were good but nothing concrete.... Eh.... stuff happened with stuff.. with more stuff...

It was long. I know that. Not as long as the current one, but still long.

Actually, these Battlegrounds have been, from my memory, the longest matches in Kaggath history. Props to Beni for making a debate so intense! :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, these Battlegrounds have been, from my memory, the longest matches in Kaggath history. Props to Beni for making a debate so intense! :D

The last Kaggath I remember..... NERF TUNE'S NUMBERS... FULL ARMIES OP :D. lol

No but seriously that was a good one. I like this one more, cus more customization to a degree... just wish for a little MORE freedom in set up.

Edited by tunewalker

Honestly, I Dont even remember my Kaggath...... Something about Hapan Dragons Suck.... and digging for sources on antarian rangers... which I never really found, I knew they were good but nothing concrete.... Eh.... stuff happened with stuff.. with more stuff...

That bit about the Hapan vessels likely was from me. You knows my feelings about them...

Rangers needed to represent though. :(

Side Note: I wonder how terrifying Dark Trooper Phase II and III would be if they had full Kaggath level production...

Edited by Silenceo

You were, weren't you?

Yep, I was. Wanted to take advantage of Numbers and Skill.... I wasnt expecting to be the ONLY one that picked full armies, but hey when I realized what that meant NUMBERS wise.... can you blame me for trying to take advantage of it.

Yep, I was. Wanted to take advantage of Numbers and Skill.... I wasnt expecting to be the ONLY one that picked full armies, but hey when I realized what that meant NUMBERS wise.... can you blame me for trying to take advantage of it.

No, I can't. If you have an advantage, abuse it. Abuse it to the fullest. I try to do that in pretty much every one of my matches. You have to take advantage of that, though.

Real shame that numbers advantage was so massive, though. I don't think it would have worked in the scale of the Kaggath.

No, I can't. If you have an advantage, abuse it. Abuse it to the fullest. I try to do that in pretty much every one of my matches. You have to take advantage of that, though.

Real shame that numbers advantage was so massive, though. I don't think it would have worked in the scale of the Kaggath.

I dont know, Exar Kun's Kaggath lasted years through out the whole galaxy... so.... It could work..... :p

I dont know, Exar Kun's Kaggath lasted years through out the whole galaxy... so.... It could work..... :p

Which reminds me, time for me to make a Thread concerning the *Conquest* game I have been working, and while it isn't finished yet, I want to see how much interest there is before I go through the maddening bit that remains.

Oh, and Aurbere... random question, but what happens should the Fist attack fail for any reason? I know there is a chance it could succeed, but I just ask because you should address contingencies and such. Don't want you to lose simply because everything was riding on the back stab stealth kill. :p *Sigh* I am too honest when I debate it seems... (I know, this should be in the other thread... but it would be buried in big arguments there...)

Actually I think my first one against him, back in the days when the Imperium ruled the galaxy, was longer...

Actually I think my first one against him, back in the days when the Imperium ruled the galaxy, was longer...

Pretty sure it was to... that was an epic match... I liked that one, back when I actually put effort into the faction I put together. It was a good match, it really was. I feel like I did a good job of getting Leia out there, and Luke RotJ out there compared to others. If I STILL had the numbers it would have been great, but eh.... It worked out....

I just checked, it was longer than your Battlegrounds match. That match was actually pretty long now that I think about it.

But, man, the Imperium was such an awesome faction. Seriously, if it hadn't run into Vader, it would have won. Awesome work on that one, Sel. :D

No idea, all the Imperium ones lasted a while though, I had a lot of time (maternity leave) and 97% of the forum to fight against.

Was fun :D

I did what I could to help when I could. I just didn't have much time when that was going on. School was really stressful during that time. :(

It was 1,328 posts long and 25,812 views total right here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=723199&highlight=Kaggath+imperium

Our LAST match was, 1079 Posts long, and 18,816 views.... so.... what do you think?

Also.... beaten by the same person TWICE... can I stop fighting Sel.. K thanks....

Edit: seriously I run into Sel again this will be me

Edited by tunewalker

STATEMENT: Data noted, Lady Sel. I shall endeavor to make terminate the meatbags set against me in as spectacular a fashion.

HESITANT QUARRY: Unless there are objections? Though, I do not recall what it was Vader did?

SARCASTIC STATEMENT: Of course you can Tunewalker, third time is the charm after all!

:d_grin:

Edited by Silenceo

It was 1,328 posts long and 25,812 views total right here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=723199&highlight=Kaggath+imperium

Our LAST match was, 1079 Posts long, and 18,816 views.... so.... what do you think?

Also.... beaten by the same person TWICE... can I stop fighting Sel.. K thanks....

Pretty sure Sel's been gunning for me since these Kaggaths started so maybe next time around we'll finally get put against each other. Then someone else can lose to her. After I put her in the Loser's Bracket, of course. :D

In your defense, the imperium never lost after the changes I made. And Canino only beat me because the "Traya can't hold a lightsaber" argument was strong :p (come on droid, where's that rematch you promised? :D)

And I would totally be undefeated in the new tournament, but Aurbere's biased and all that, y'know :jawa_angel:

In your defense, the imperium never lost after the changes I made. And Canino only beat me because the "Traya can't hold a lightsaber" argument was strong :p (come on droid, where's that rematch you promised? :D)

And I would totally be undefeated in the new tournament, but Aurbere's biased and all that, y'know :jawa_angel:

:jawa_frown::jawa_frown::jawa_frown:

Pretty sure Sel's been gunning for me since these Kaggaths started so maybe next time around we'll finally get put against each other. Then someone else can lose to her. After I put her in the Loser's Bracket, of course. :D

Dude, "Shadows in the Mist" is so OP, I'm just waiting for Beni to nerf it.

It's a combination of my Dark Imperium and Canino's Felonious Empire, with a smidge of the fist thrown in. It's beautiful.