The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then TBH, the Kyle/Mara stuff makes little sense.

Honestly I don't know. Either way we know all Jedi at least struggle to summon their full powers on that planet.

It's suitable proof that Meetra was weakened during the events of the Revan 'novel'.

And she still managed to almost kill Vitiate. :cool:

It's suitable proof that Meetra was weakened during the events of the Revan 'novel'.

*She still could have killed Vitiate.

Novel makes it clear she could have, just chose not to. BAMF. :cool:

Isnt she still considered Revan's lesser? So dont we need to figure out Revan's place first

Edited by tunewalker

Ya, thats what I meant. I am not sure saber wise, I could easily see her being the better duelist.

Edit: and overall honestly I would call them likely =...

I'd say she is the better duelist, though I'm not sure they are equal overall. Revan's Force mastery seems pretty far ahead of her, at least in raw power. I've always felt Meetra's strength in the Force came out in passive abilities that aid herself and others.

Likely reinforcing her position as being primarily a blademaster over a Force user.

I'd say she is the better duelist, though I'm not sure they are equal overall. Revan's Force mastery seems pretty far ahead of her, at least in raw power. I've always felt Meetra's strength in the Force came out in passive abilities that aid herself and others.

Likely reinforcing her position as being primarily a blademaster over a Force user.

Well force enlightenment is described as the pinnacle of force speed, valor and deflection.

So I'd say so :p

Actually... I'd say the opposite.

We know a Jedi had to have no inner darkness to become a force ghost. Force Enlightenment is truly the highest pinnacle of devotion to the light a Jedi can achieve. Surik also had no inner darkness, where we know Yoda did, since she became a force ghost.

It's honestly likely that she was more attuned to the light side that allowed her more power over whatever light remained on the world?

I don't know, all crazy theories. Either way I don't think Yoda was lighter than she was, he had his share of dark secrets and had his own dark side that he constantly had to keep at bay.

But did that business with Yoda and Kaas ever happen though? I just can't remember finding a source.

I think its stated he visited, but nothing of its effect on his powers.

Well force enlightenment is described as the pinnacle of force speed, valor and deflection.

So I'd say so :p

And there's nothing wrong with that. I feel that one's mastery over those elements is indicative on one's strength in the Force.

But did that business with Yoda and Kaas ever happen though? I just can't remember finding a source.

I think its stated he visited, but nothing of its effect on his powers.

Wookieepedia states that he did visit the planet, but it's not sourced and not elaborated upon.

I would have to check my sources, but I'm pretty sure he would at least know of the planet.

Well why don't y'all head on down to ol' Barnes & Noble and pick up a copy of Legacy of the Force for me. :D

That's like nine books, man. I mean, I do have the Dark Nest trilogy, which has some good Jacen powers in it, but I'm betting Jacen became more powerful as a Sith. Out on a limb, I know. :p

There's always this thread if you need a quick look.

And there's nothing wrong with that. I feel that one's mastery over those elements is indicative on one's strength in the Force.

Does anyone have a source of that highest pinnacle thing btw? Someone on KMC gave it to me, I assume it was from the Prima game guide that describes force enlightenment as taking you to the highest tiers of force speed, valor and deflection.

Wanted to check though.

Does anyone have a source of that highest pinnacle thing btw? Someone on KMC gave it to me, I assume it was from the Prima game guide that describes force enlightenment as taking you to the highest tiers of force speed, valor and deflection.

Wanted to check though.

Who uses Prima guides for sources? :p

No, I don't have anything on it. But I'm guessing it would come from the guide.

Edited by Aurbere

Wanted to check though.

I can look through the Prima Guide if you want?

Wookieepedia states that he did visit the planet, but it's not sourced and not elaborated upon.

I would have to check my sources, but I'm pretty sure he would at least know of the planet.

Well that's just it, we can't really make assumptions on what happened.
That's like nine books, man. I mean, I do have the Dark Nest trilogy, which has some good Jacen powers in it, but I'm betting Jacen became more powerful as a Sith. Out on a limb, I know. :p

There's always this thread if you need a quick look.

What are Christmas vouchers for? :D

And yes I do still have my Caedus vs Sith Emperor write up (good times :p) but I want primary source dangabit!