The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

Not to stir things up, but Ant said you're Swtor's #1, Aurbere was like "lol what" and Ant said were better :p

TBH though we all know what cyan veiled hottie rules these boards.

Oh and as for Selena, there's a reason the name is similar, but it's a bit too personal. :o

Yeah, my alter ego. I'm secretly a woman. :p

Just kidding. :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's your opinion...

Manneus.

Which is better then his opinion according to many other opinions, and Obama has an opinion.

Therefore, Obama agrees I am superior to Beniboy, and I demand entrance to the PM council of destiny!

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Aurbere knows that the Kaggath > BattleZone. I am unperturbed. :p

In truth though I do see myself as the Palpatine of these forums, in the respect that I am a self-appointed Emperor that everyone hates. Except in this story my empire lasts for a thousands years! Bwahahahaha!

Edited by Beniboybling

Aurbere knows that the Kaggath > BattleZone. I am unperturbed. :p

In truth though I do see myself as the Palpatine of these forums, in the respect that I am a self-appointed Emperor that everyone hates. Except in this story my empire lasts for a thousands years! Bwahahahaha!

Yes but I basically created the Kaggath in the form of the War of the Dream Teams,

Yes but I basically created the Kaggath in the form of the War of the Dream Teams,
Well, War of the Dream Teams was created by that random dude, and the Kaggath did exist long before it arrived, and it was the first real organised debate on the forums so... *raspberry*

However really I oh my successes to beloved MasterMe (RIP) who originally suggested the idea to declare victors. :p