The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said we should ask Sel if she wants to be on our little Council, and I forgot to ask. :p So, you game, Sel?

Regarding the Council and its deliberations, I think it should be held in PMs. The comparisons can be shared in PMs and thoughts can be exchanged so that it can be refined before being made public.

I said we should ask Sel if she wants to be on our little Council, and I forgot to ask. :p So, you game, Sel?

Regarding the Council and its deliberations, I think it should be held in PMs. The comparisons can be shared in PMs and thoughts can be exchanged so that it can be refined before being made public.

I don't know, that could end up be unwieldy, I think we should invite the gen pop into our discussions.

Aww look at you, trying to flatter your Kaggath Arbiter in an attempt to gain more points...

I approve :jawa_evil:

But seriously, I'd love to. Not been too active in this Kaggath due to time constraints, I have time to count points but not much more.

That'll improve when I'm back to my PC on the third.

I don't know, that could end up be unwieldy, I think we should invite the gen pop into our discussions.

Can we do the same for the Kaggath?

Just felt I'd ask now, seems relevant. The secrecy in making factions is dead, everyone PM's each other, we might as well let everyone see and help make decisions.

Aww look at you, trying to flatter your Kaggath Arbiter in an attempt to gain more points...

But seriously, I'd love to. Not been too active in this Kaggath due to time constraints, I have time to count points but not much more.

You should tell them I should join the council too as the official representative of Revan.

Can we do the same for the Kaggath?

Just felt I'd ask now, seems relevant. The secrecy in making factions is dead, everyone PM's each other, we might as well let everyone see and help make decisions.

The only reason I use the PM system for faction making is because its much easier for me to manage, it we just put it all into a thread I fear it would become a mess. On the other hand we could just have an updated OP for factions in progress, but I want the choice to make people's factions public, and seek other's advice, to be a personal one.

I will also be apart of this council, thank you for your invitation. PM me more details whenever.

Unfortunately, i don't think that's a good idea. Allow me elaborate.

1. You aren't an active or prominent member

2. We already have Sel, so adding in a fourth would require a fifth and would disrupt the Triumvirate.

You understand, right?

2. We already have Sel, so adding in a fourth would require a fifth and would disrupt the Triumvirate.

You understand, right?

This exactly, these are like the only reasons. :D

Erm, I am this forum incarnated into a living, teenager male.

Except my knowledge on Star Wars lore has been proven numerous times now to be superior to Beni.

Did it work? Wait, I mean. That's not what I was doing at all. No, of course not...

Great! Now we have our third member. The triumvirate is complete!

Erm, I am this forum incarnated into a living, teenager male.

Except my knowledge on Star Wars lore has been proven numerous times now to be superior to Beni.

1. You aren't exactly an active or prominent member. That's great that you think of yourself like that, though.

2. This is Beni's project, though. He pretty much has to be one of the council.

2. This is Beni's project, though. He pretty much has to be one of the council.

We saw how he did it the first time though... even CV people were laughing over it. ShootingNova said you guys were a "bit too primitive to build shrines, but maybe mud statues." Anyway, it should be open to the public... otherwise it will be a disaster. If not, don't come and make the thread without Revan being 3-5 on the list, or else you guys will have a lifetime of anger, complaining, and reminders to change it ahead of you. "So swears Revan!"

Edited by MarcheseAMM

Funny, that could be read as you agreeing with him. Hmm, you know I think a place just opened up on the Council.

:jawa_evil:

But I wasn't! :(

Seriously, though, you're in charge. If you aren't on the Council then it's basically three people trying to make you do what they want.

Funny, that could be read as you agreeing with him. Hmm, you know I think a place just opened up on the Council.

:jawa_evil:

Not to stir things up, but Ant said you're Swtor's #1, Aurbere was like "lol what" and Ant said were better :p

TBH though we all know what cyan veiled hottie rules these boards.

Oh and as for Selena, there's a reason the name is similar, but it's a bit too personal. :o

Edited by Selenial

We saw how he did it the first time though... even CV people were laughing over it. ShootingNova said you guys were a "bit too primitive to build shrines, but maybe mud statues." Anyway, it should be open to the public... otherwise it will be a disaster. If not, don't come and make the thread without Revan being 3-5 on the list, or else you guys will have a lifetime of anger, complaining, and reminders to change it ahead of you. "So swears Revan!"

Oh no...

Not to stir things up, but Ant said you're Swtor's #1, Aurbere was like "lol what" and Ant said were better :p

TBH though we all know what cyan veiled hottie rules these boards.

Oh and as for Selena, there's a reason the name is similar, but it's a bit too personal. :o

No, I said Beni was thought of as the head guy, which he pretty much is. Selenial and Aurbere pretty much work as a Palpatine behind the shadows while Beni is more of the Vader, just not as cool and way weaker and stuff.