The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

We could just make them Top 10 Light/Dark force users, but then there'd be obligatory Abeloth/Father/Daughter/Son etc.

Well, usually when we refer to Force users, we tend to exclude entities like them. Perhaps that could be made clear in the OP.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I feel as if Plagueis > basically everyone not banned in a fight.

Seriously his feats should allow him to defeat small armies single-handedly.

Perhaps, but 1v1 isn't everything.

Revans probably his equal in power if not close, but is more Charismatic and a far better tactician.

Really? I feel as if Plagueis > basically everyone not banned in a fight.

Seriously his feats should allow him to defeat small armies single-handedly.

He pretty much has done that, twice. Yeah, he had a fellow Sith with him, but it's still a neat feat.

Yeh, I understand that, but do we ban entities from the list? We should to be honest.
I think we should, its suggested they exist on a different plane to mortals so in many respects their incomparable. However there aren't that many, we've got what the Son, the Daughter and the Father and Abeloth.

I think we should, its suggested they exist on a different plane to mortals so in many respects their incomparable. However there aren't that many, we've got what the Son, the Daughter and the Father and Abeloth.

Don't forget the Bedlam Spirits.

Also, more controversial, possibility of having an kind of outpost thread on KMC? Not exactly a replica thread but just a place where ideas can be channeled. Aside from Ant there are a lot of respectable people on their with useful insights.

They have a tier list running at the moment actually, they tend to not like ranking lists, but perhaps.

Ant is a good debater whether you respect him or not however, you have to admit he's not as stupid as we'd like him to be, can just be a bit of a douche sometimes.

It's not that hard, honestly. They made, what, one appearance? And I'm pretty sure it was an obscure one, too.

Even so, they were insanely powerful. And that's putting it lightly.

Well yeah, once you start allowing entities it gets a little cray cray, I mean this is without touching upon the Priestesses.

Also, more controversial, possibility of having an kind of outpost thread on KMC? Not exactly a replica thread but just a place where ideas can be channeled. Aside from Ant there are a lot of respectable people on their with useful insights.

I wanna say... no. No offense to them, of course.

It's not that hard, honestly. They made, what, one appearance? And I'm pretty sure it was an obscure one, too.

Even so, they were insanely powerful. And that's putting it lightly.

Indeed, it was obscure.

They were mentioned in the Plageuis Novel though, weren't they?

They have a tier list running at the moment actually, they tend to not like ranking lists, but perhaps.

Ant is a good debater whether you respect him or not however, you have to admit he's not as stupid as we'd like him to be, can just be a bit of a douche sometimes.

Interesting, however as I say its not a replica, just a place where they can tell us why we're wrong, which is probably what they'll be doing. :p

Sure by constructive criticism is not is forte. Not that I'll ignore him or anything, I'm sure he can be useful.

Agreed.

Me and Aurbere would survive it, but probably not the rest of you, no offence. They have very differing views to a lot lf you, and can be a little.... Upfront.

Indeed. I would rather keep the discussion here and contained. No offense, but KMC can turn into a rather hostile environment.

And, honestly, putting a thread there seems unnecessary. We do well enough on our own, and we don't feel the need to flame each other if opinions differ.

Agreed.

Me and Aurbere would survive it, but probably not the rest of you, no offence. They have very differing views to a lot lf you, and can be a little.... Upfront.

I have been to KMC, I am well aware of the situation. :p

The point is though we are not inviting them onto our thread or our forums, its just a space where we can get their opinion, we don't necessarily have to accept it, and so can avoid getting involved in heated discussions. I don't know, I just feel keeping them at arms lengths will mimise any backlash, and on the other hand could foster some consensus.

Maybe. :p

And lets be honest either way Ant is going to invite himself. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm just saying, I think it's unnecessary. I mean, it's not like they ask us regarding their tier list, and you can be sure that putting a thread over there and keeping them up to date on it will expose us to nothing less than flame and insults.

And, yes, Ant will most likely participate over here when we get to Revan. But I don't care. So long as he leaves his attitude at the door, I don't care.

OK, perhaps your right, also Barsenthor, Emperor's Wrath and Darth Nox viable candidates for the list?

I don't mean to be too harsh to KMC, but I feel that this is our project and it should stay here. I honestly don't see much good coming from spreading it around. No offense intended, but I'm going to take a hardline stance on this.

But, moving on.

They could be viable. It just depends on how we view game mechanics. We should probably have a serious discussion about that.

I was doing some research on Palpatine when I found something interesting about Plagueis. Apparently Plagueis was able to probe Jabba the Hutt's thoughts to divine whether or not he was telling the truth. Of course, this is only impressive if a Hutt's mental defenses extend to that kind of probing, but it's still neat, in my opinion.

Anyway, how close are we to getting this ready to take off?

Sure by constructive criticism is not is forte. Not that I'll ignore him or anything, I'm sure he can be useful.

With your current attitude, probably not.

And lets be honest either way Ant is going to invite himself. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

... Okay, back on SWTOR Forums. I will take full participation in this new thread thanks to a invite from MarcheseAMM.

when we get to Revan.

Sooner.