The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shaak Ti is possible. I was thinking someone like Cade Skywalker.

Fair enough, perhaps Leia and Barsen'thor should be considered too.

As for Revan, fair enough I guess, but Foundry Revan is still far above Master Fey and Jaina, and is still a Jedi.

Fair enough, perhaps Leia and Barsen'thor should be considered too.

As for Revan, fair enough I guess, but Foundry Revan is still far above Master Fey and Jaina, and is still a Jedi.

We'll have to make a list of candidates for the list of most powerful Jedi. :p

Well, what's Revan's prime and what is he at that point?

We'll have to make a list of candidates for the list of most powerful Jedi. :p

Well, what's Revan's prime and what is he at that point?

Prime? Foundry Revan timeline wise, but he's weakened temporarily from the whole Vitiate thing, Yavin Revan is weaker power wise but not temporarily weakened.... If you know what I mean.

Prime? Foundry Revan timeline wise, but he's weakened temporarily from the whole Vitiate thing, Yavin Revan is weaker power wise but not temporarily weakened.... If you know what I mean.

Well, I'm not entirely sure Revan was a Jedi at the Foundry, considering his plan and all. But I suppose that's the closest thing we'll get.

Now we just have to puzzle out those game mechanics. That'll be a treat...

So, some further suggestions I'd like to make.

Drop Fay from all lists she appears in (too little information in comparison to other characters)

Drop Nomi Sunrider

Move Jaina down to #9 on lightsaber duelists list, move everyone up accordingly.

Switch Corran Horn and Shaak Ti on Jedi lightsaber duelists list

Plagueis > Sith Emperor :rak_01:

Well, I'm not entirely sure Revan was a Jedi at the Foundry, considering his plan and all. But I suppose that's the closest thing we'll get.

Now we just have to puzzle out those game mechanics. That'll be a treat...

Well, I liked what me and Beni settled on earlier, In that anything that's scripted and always happens is Canon.

IE, Revan can throw sabers, force push any of them, Lightning Storms, casts Asteroids, force lifts, etc.

What's interesting is that a lot of powers require intense concentration, probably the reason he didn't Incapacitates them all at the Foundry like he did on Yacin was that his personalities were clashing, but that's all conjecture.

So, some further suggestions I'd like to make.

Drop Fay from all lists she appears in (too little information in comparison to other characters)

Drop Nomi Sunrider

Move Jaina down to #9 on lightsaber duelists list, move everyone up accordingly.

Switch Corran Horn and Shaak Ti on Jedi lightsaber duelists list

Plagueis > Sith Emperor :rak_01:

Maybe on the last one.

Oh but Surik needs to be on the Lightsaber duelist list IMO, as we've proven she's more of a duelist than a force user....

Well, I liked what me and Beni settled on earlier, In that anything that's scripted and always happens is Canon.

IE, Revan can throw sabers, force push any of them, Lightning Storms, casts Asteroids, force lifts, etc.

What's interesting is that a lot of powers require intense concentration, probably the reason he didn't Incapacitates them all at the Foundry like he did on Yacin was that his personalities were clashing, but that's all conjecture.

Technically, all gameplay is scripted. At least, as far as boss fights go.

Still, in my opinion, games tend to exaggerate things. Like, I don't think Revan was throwing down asteroids while getting shot, stabbed, shocked, torched, etc. Know what I mean?

Maybe on the last one.

Oh but Surik needs to be on the Lightsaber duelist list IMO, as we've proven she's more of a duelist than a force user....

The rakghouly one? :D

Of course, of course. Just need to figure out where. Probably above Raskta and Vodo.

I'm actually thinking of rebooting the lists entirely i.e. starting from scratch soon, because I think opinions on certain subjects have radically changed - for the better - new information has come to light, and old information has been invalidated. At this point it would be better to start fresh, rather than try and tinker with the current list.

Right now I don't have time to do that, and am working on some preparations, but by all means discuss in advance.

I'm actually thinking of rebooting the lists entirely i.e. starting from scratch soon, because I think opinions on certain subjects have radically changed - for the better - new information has come to light, and old information has been invalidated. At this point it would be better to start fresh, rather than try and tinker with the current list.

Right now I don't have time to do that, and am working on some preparations, but by all means discuss in advance.

I suppose that would be a good idea. Of course, one of us could do it if you don't have time.

Revision of The REAL Most Powerful Revisited 2.0c beta

Maybe...

If Beni lets us start the series back up, I'd probably do The REAL Most Powerful 2.0. Or something.

Edit: I already have a good idea on how to decide placements.

Edited by Aurbere

Well, I think placement decisions could be like a gauntlet. For example in the most powerful Force users list:

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Sidious

3. ???

We could put forth potential candidates for #3 and run them each through our tried and true comparison system. Of course, the further we go down the more people will have to go through, but I wouldn't see a problem with it.

However, we would have to agree that certain characters would be potential candidates. Like, I think we can all agree that Malgus ain't fitting in at #3. :p

If Chancellor Beniboybling does not give up his emergency powers after the destruction of S_W_LeGenD, he should be removed from office.

It will be tricky. The Color Team will have to take control of the thread to ensure a peaceful transition to a new goverment and a new leadership.