Ranked 4v4 Teams Availability.

shadowopsx

Hey there guys so we in Republic Gentlemen have been curious about when people can queue so I made a spreadsheet that I will update regularly. All you have to do is post which days your team can queue and which days you will not be queuing for 4v4s. I made it so people can make comments so you can post which days your team can make it on the spreadsheet itself or here here.

If your team usually queues on Monday and Tuesday and someone cannot make a certain Monday let me know and i'll also update that. You can put it here or whisper/mail me in-game on Fûsrodah or Kodur.

Edited by shadowopsx

Hey there guys so we in Republic Gentlemen have been curious about when people can queue so I made a spreadsheet that I will update regularly. All you have to do is post which days your team can queue and which days you will not be queuing for 4v4s. I made it so people can make comments so you can post which days your team can make it on the spreadsheet itself or here here.

If your team usually queues on Monday and Tuesday and someone cannot make a certain Monday let me know and i'll also update that. You can put it here or whisper/mail me in-game on Fûsrodah or Kodur.

The only day open for you is Friday and Saturday...... -____________-

The only day open for you is Friday and Saturday...... -____________-

It should actually be more than that. If we raid tuesday we will clear all the current content and be free Thurs/Sunday. Idk its variable each week, but those are the "scheduled days" not that we actually use all three days to raid.

Yeah, basically as poptart said, those are our scheduled nights for when new content is out basically. We can also do late night if we know people are around and Sundays during the day after the Superbowl is over will be open as well.

The "Pillars" team will be out of commission indefinitely. Dany has decided to focus more on grad school and put swtor on pause. From my experience grad school was tough for me and I can only imagine staying up till 3 or 4 am to play due to the 5 or so hour difference definitely doesn't help. Good luck in school Dany.

With that said we will be looking for a 4th to join our team. Till then we won't be able to do 4v4s. We may be in the solo queue to get our fix till then.

The "Pillars" team will be out of commission indefinitely. Dany has decided to focus more on grad school and put swtor on pause. From my experience grad school was tough for me and I can only imagine staying up till 3 or 4 am to play due to the 5 or so hour difference definitely doesn't help. Good luck in school Dany.

With that said we will be looking for a 4th to join our team. Till then we won't be able to do 4v4s. We may be in the solo queue to get our fix till then.

Aww that sucks. We enjoy the challenge of playing you guys. That being said I wish Dany well at grad school.

I'm sorry for having to slip out in the middle of a fight; I know I and the rest of the pillars team was really looking forward to getting more matches in vs. RG. Extremely challenging matches indeed! But alas, life grabs you by the balls and something's gotta give :(

I wish you all the best in the remainder of this pvp season and beyond. You'll (mostly) all be missed. It was a pleasure playing with and against many people here in JC.

I'm also sure the pillars people will rejoice now that they don't have to carry a squishy sage in arenas any more ;)

Regards,

Dany