Bioware, we need to have a serious talk about a complete and total dire issue.

Reno_Tarshil

Tauntauns.

Yes, I said Tauntauns.

As an avid adventurer of the world of warc- I mean Star Wars! I take my humble bride, Vette with me on long, slow rp walks around fleet every night to enjoy the wonders of space and the glorius empire in which I serve as The Emperor's wrath #212,123.

... Well that's how most of my nights would go until tonight. As Vette and I were strolling along discussing the best ways to pawn off Ewoks, my beloved was quickly and utterly stolen from me and this Galaxy by a maniac Tauntaun rider. Now I know what you all are thinking, why didn't I use my companion Rez on her??

Well this is a matter of principle! I will not stand for this travesty. Either you commit a genocide upon all Tauntauns for trampling my dear Vette or I shall get on my Morlinger Aggressor and T-Bone every.... furry.... thing... I.... see....

FEEL AN EMPEROR'S WRATH!

In local news:

Soon.

Edited by Reno_Tarshil

TT-Bone every.... furry.... thing... I.... see....

Arm the ships!

I am with you on the way to turn Kashyyyk and Endor into parking lots, rid of any furry thing.

Make gloves, not wookiee!

Oh, and yes, I will help you kill Taun Tauns as well (if I see one with a red nose, I will definitely run havoc anyway).

Arm the ships!

I am with you on the way to turn Kashyyyk and Endor into parking lots, rid of any furry thing.

Make gloves, not wookiee!

Oh, and yes, I will help you kill Taun Tauns as well (if I see one with a red nose, I will definitely run havoc anyway).

Glory to the Empire! Death to the Tauntauns and other Furry critters!