The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What I'd Like to see happen in SWTOR

kentwells

There are many things that I think would help improve the game performance. SO here are some things I came up with.....

-To lock the mission items when you start combat. So no other players can grab your mission items. I would say make it in a 10 meter radius. So who ever starts the combat gets the mission item.

- For the skill tree you get the number of skills points for your advanced skill by the level you're at ( so if your a level 10 than you get 10 points for the skill tree.)

-Pets actually do things than just follow you around. I'd like them to engage in combat with you.

- I'd like to be able to see the stats of the mods in the armor. For all the mods ( Example: +41 willpower, +24 endurance or +13 aim for maybe the Armoring)

- Have a on/off button for PVP flag. I don't want to wait 5 minutes for it to wear off. I want to be able to turn it off right than and there.

- When I'm gearing up my companion I want to see if the piece of armor does good for them by showing the + or - in endurance or power. I don't want to see my armor when I role over the item, I want to see my companion's.

-Some new classes. So a Like a Mandalorian.

-Class story lines. I just want to continue them.

So those are some of what I've experienced in the game and would like to see happen if at all possible. Leave a Reply if you have something you'd like to see done that I didn't add on my list.

Edited by kentwells

You know they actually have some of those stats already available. If you go into preferences you can set that up. Just look around. It will show what your mods and such give as well as show the +/- to yours and your companions stats if you set it up that way.

Now what I would like to see in SWTOR is more RP friendly functions.

-Allow an 8 man op group onto personal starships.

-Put in usable seats with proper emotes rather than forcing the purchase of seating emotes

-For each instance put in a free option in which you can enter the instance and it does not provide any story, granting access to some of these lovely looking places that we only get to see maybe once or twice during a game/story run through.

-Instead of making all the good items come from the cartel market and cartel packs, why not make crafting usable again. Make some of these things rare crafting schematic drops. Speeders, weapons, armor schematics, all of these can be rare drops from ops bosses.

-Put in racial languages. To speak in a racial language put in a command that reads "/racesay" which would come up as a jumble of letters to anyone that is not of that race or to anyone that hasn't taken a set of quest to learn to speak in a particular language.

-Put in some residential areas for the RP community as well as larger ships to RP on such as the Ziost Shadow where the interior actually resembles a ship and not just a bridge or hangar bay. The idea floating around of guild ships would be lovely to have.

-And with the larger speeders like the the Desla Turbo and such, put in an adjacent seat and put in the companion.

-Put in personal speeders that can accommodate the entire party

-Lastly with expansions, but in more side quests that involve the companions.