Vette's Quest Bug. Star of Ryloth. Nar Shadaa

bleenX

This quest is bugged for me. I dont get directions on map for this quest. but i managed to find where to go.. its elevator next to bounty hunters elevator in spaceport. but when i go up no conversation is trigered. and phase that should be green is RED so i cant enter. Anyone had this bug too? maybe anyone knows a fix for this?

and yes i have Vette summoned as my companion;P

I had the same problem and posted in another thread.

What end up fixing it for me was talking to Lord Baras to advance my class quest, and then trying again. Odd, they shouldnt be linked, but it surely worked.

If you havent, talk to lord fat arse (depending on where you are with your class quest) and try again.

I had the same problem and posted in another thread.

What end up fixing it for me was talking to Lord Baras to advance my class quest, and then trying again. Odd, they shouldnt be linked, but it surely worked.

If you havent, talk to lord fat arse (depending on where you are with your class quest) and try again.

will do:) thx

if anyone have any other advices plz dont hesitate

• 4 weeks later...
I had a different problem with it. I failed the quest my first time, but when I came back to try again (after a couple levels), I first killed Cada Bliss. But after I defeated him, instead of conning green and kneeling down, he just stayed red with a sliver of health and kept attacking me. After taking down the other guy, the quest completed as it should have, but dude still kept firing at me the whole time.

This quest is bugged for me. I dont get directions on map for this quest. but i managed to find where to go.. its elevator next to bounty hunters elevator in spaceport. but when i go up no conversation is trigered. and phase that should be green is RED so i cant enter. Anyone had this bug too? maybe anyone knows a fix for this?

and yes i have Vette summoned as my companion;P

You have to arrive on nar shaddaa with Vette as your companion, if you switched to her after you got there it won't work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.