Feedback or Lack thereof

Kaivers

01.22.2014 , 04:21 PM | #23 This is the last staff post in this thread.

REPORT POST QUOTE

Hi all!

Thanks for your feedback so far! I have a few additional questions from the team for you all. Also, to help ensure that you're able to get in the most Galactic Starfighter battles as possible, I would aim to hop into the queue from 7PM - 11PM CST tonight (January 22nd, 2014). Thanks for trying out the new content!

1. Do you find yourself seeking out the power-ups in Team Deathmatch? If not, what would make them more attractive?

2. Do you feel Team Deathmatch requires strategy different enough from Domination that it would affect your component or ship choices?

3. What do you feel are the most and least useful components on the two Bomber ships? Why?

4. Are the Bombers enjoyable to fly? Do they feel unique? Do they feel balanced?

5. The Blackbolt/Nova Dive and the Quell/Pike have new EMP weapons to counter clustered mines & drones. Are these effective, and worth equipping to your ships?

- tw

Tait Watson | Community Production Coordinator

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

So...has anyone tested since this PTS post? There's zero feedback on the thread and I'm wondering why. I've tried to test several times but after a few days I just gave up. Is anyone able to answer these questions? I'm just interested in knowing how well things are working.

Sorry...

I just think Power-ups are un-immersive and "arcadey"

This is a star wars game, not Mario Cart.

LOL! I had this fear when I first heard about them. I suggested having the power ups derive from a source, like a Gree ship or something.

Theres also zero feedback because hardly anyone plays the PTS ( Its 24+ GB download), and you have to level from scratch. if they gave you mastered pre-selected ships, then a ton of people would be on there testing. As it stands, why would anyone want to download it, level from scratch, only to have it wiped next patch or testing cycle?

Theres also zero feedback because hardly anyone plays the PTS ( Its 24+ GB download), and you have to level from scratch. if they gave you mastered pre-selected ships, then a ton of people would be on there testing. As it stands, why would anyone want to download it, level from scratch, only to have it wiped next patch or testing cycle?

You can't just do a character transfer?

When you copy your character over to the PTS your ships come with you. The bombers of course are not upgraded, but most of the experienced pilots have been saving their daily rewards in anticipation for the bombers. When you copy a character the bank comes with it.