The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Stop Focing PVP on Non-PVP servers

HiHoEskimo

You all need to fix the PVP flag on non-pvp servers so it can be immediately turned off. I was in a group trying to do the Rat Ghoul missions and we were constantly attacked and killed by 3 steathers. I got none of the missions done for the evening, and it was a complete waste of time.

If I was playing on a PVP server I would have no problem with this situation but on a non pvp server players should not be forced into PVP.

Sorry wasted enough time in the game tonight, then trying to report the issue in the game to night (and it wouldn't except) then wanted to try and limit the time I wasted posting in the forums that I didn't look carefully as to where I posted.

Thanks for the link Alex, good to see the push is already being made to fix this issue. Sitting there doing nothing for 5 minutes waiting for pvp flag to turn off is not fun and a waste of time. Then you cross you fingers that no one in the next group is flagged for pvp or the cycle starts all over again.

It's a real issues as I'm sure others besides myself log off for this same reason and question if it's worth continuing with SWTOR.

I'll make any future comments in the appropriate section.