Ranked PvP

Vampirios

I'd imagine there were at least as many as there as there is here. And if team ranked was the goal, why go from Bastion back to here? I'm just not understanding the motivation if you're going to get upset with people here for not queuing team ranked. It's obvious that's your primary interest, why no be where it happens rather than convince people to put together teams that likely won't be as competitive? Most groups that do it here will be doing it for comms or just for fun with whomever is available in their guild/friends list. Conversely, for your guild, it's a primary focus so you'll be bringing a good comp ready for actual competition...it's no going to turn out fun for anyone really.

We play with whatever comp honestly. It doesn't have to be super meta, we just work well together for the most part.

There are other pvp guilds that super queue and or queue with 2 healers in a 4 man premade to negate the chance of loss. You're complaining to me that we want to bring competitive pvp to life on this server, but you're ok with those people stomping pugs in regs?

Also PV is a pve guild on an RP server... should we say why don't you go to a pve server where there is real competition to downing content? ( or something like that) ....

If the game allows team ranked queues on an RP server that means that it's a choice everyone has. Im simply trying to spark some interest or inquire about interest.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We play with whatever comp honestly. It doesn't have to be super meta, we just work well together for the most part.

There are other pvp guilds that super queue and or queue with 2 healers in a 4 man premade to negate the chance of loss. You're complaining to me that we want to bring competitive pvp to life on this server, but you're ok with those people stomping pugs in regs?

Also PV is a pve guild on an RP server... should we say why don't you go to a pve server where there is real competition to downing content? ( or something like that) ....

If the game allows team ranked queues on an RP server that means that it's a choice everyone has. Im simply trying to spark some interest or inquire about interest.

I'm not complaining to anyone, and I don't let anything in PvP bother me anymore...I used to, but now I just enjoy it for what it is. I was just curious of the thought process. You want competitive ranked matches, but there are few here. There are more on Pot5. You spent money to transfer away from Bastion to get here rather than Pot5 where there are more options. It just doesn't make sense to me. When I wanted better pvp, I transferred to Pot5. When 8v8s went away and most of the guild I was with went inactive I brought that toon back and haven't really played on him much since :/ If competitive matches are what you desire I would think you'd be happier on Pot5 is all. It's fine being here, but getting upset with the community for not providing you with as much ranked as you'd like doesn't make sense when you left a server with more of it and chose not to go to a server with even more yet.

As far as PV goes, we don't need to rely on others queuing to run PvE content so it's apples to candy bars. We can push content as fast or slow as we please without needing others to be doing the same thing at the same time.

With most of the main players quitting (Peb, Lamech,etc.) there was a lack of players to constitue a competitve ranked team. Instead of transferring to PoT5 and trying to rebuild a ranked team and pick up players to build cohesion with, basically a couple of us just came back to TEH.

With most of the main players quitting (Peb, Lamech,etc.) there was a lack of players to constitue a competitve ranked team. Instead of transferring to PoT5 and trying to rebuild a ranked team and pick up players to build cohesion with, basically a couple of us just came back to TEH.

Fair enough, makes sense. Like I said, your prerogative, but to get upset at TEH community for not giving you as much ranked as you'd like doesn't make the most sense. Hopefully you find better luck. I know PV has thrown the idea of doing some team ranked here and there.

Titans queued last night, props to them for doing so. If there's a will there's a way.

More advertisements about when peep's is queue'ing. I'm willing to hop on a ranked team, but I'm going on a Merc, so whoever else is on my team needs to just plan on loosing a lot.

I'm not sure if I can get 3 more people from Sanct., who are willing to get steamrolled over and over. but I can try.

More advertisements about when peep's is queue'ing. I'm willing to hop on a ranked team, but I'm going on a Merc, so whoever else is on my team needs to just plan on loosing a lot.

I'm not sure if I can get 3 more people from Sanct., who are willing to get steamrolled over and over. but I can try.

they used a merc healer. first rond it was closer than we would've liked honestly, they did only play 1 game to be truthful.

why would we run 3 conceal operatives in ranked? to get blown the **** up? lol the squishiness is real with that class.

By the time anyone knows what's going on, they're dead though...

it was a joke btw, Ops are better but far from OP... it did make node guarding much more dangerous though.

It was fun last night though, I saw WZ's with 8 Op's in them... And Merc healers aren't **** anymore...