The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

New ideas for the game

Resurrectioned

A couple things I would like to see is firstly, like in a previous post a guild capitol ship. Secondly, guild tournaments. In these tournaments I would suggest multiple events. Warzone tournaments, galactic star fighter tournaments, or even some side events such as the quantity for crafting, enemies killed, players killed in guild pvp, world bosses killed, etc. On the capitol ship the it should at least include a trophy hall for each victory in events, and it should include the guild bank. If the guild bank is on the guild ship then the developers can remove it from fleet and replace it with something better and more useful. For each tournament match completed your guild would receive tournament commendations to use for purchasing better gear for future tournaments or guild purchases such as upgrades for the guild ship or guild perks such as a permanent or temporary xp boost, character stats increase, companion stats increase, increase credits earned for quest or from drops, increase in the chances of finding better gear from drops and so on. Bioware has listened and developed every idea I've suggested to them, so I don't see why they wouldn't listen to me now. I have a very creative mind and I'm hopeful that this could be added in the future or even made better than how I have suggested.