The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

WolfPack: SWTOR Division

Diglette

Are you looking for something that will last a little longer than your average three month guild? The SWTOR division of WolfPack is recruiting!

We are a large guild (300+ members, the last time I heard) with a history spanning back to Quake in 1999. The Quake division is no longer active, but we have a large SWTOR division, on both the Imperial and the Republic sides, both of which are large and active enough to run Ops together. Because some of us have been playing since SWTOR was founded, there's always someone on who can help you learn and play, and always someone to run flashpoints and heroics with.

And if at some point, you want to add another game into your play time, we have an extremely large, active World of Tanks division, a Battlefield 4 division, a WarThunder division, a very active RUST division, and plenty of people willing to try new games with you, should you branch out into a game that's not yet a full division of WolfPack. Many of us play more than one game. Nearly the entire RUST division also plays SWTOR, for example. No matter where you go, the Pack will be right there with you.

How is all of this possible? First and foremost: Teamspeak. We're on Teamspeak for most of our play time, so there's a high level of voice-com interaction, ranging from help with a new area of the game to coordinating in warzones to friendly chat and banter. Through Teamspeak, our guildmates become more than just characters on a screen, lines of text in the chat box - they become friends. We all know eachother, despite the size of the guild and the number of divisions, because we get together for weekly meetings on Friday nights (AU time) and because it's so easy to switch from channel to channel. Some of my closest friends don't even play SWTOR - they're in World of Tanks.

Then, of course, there's the forums, where we have game-specific discussions, WolfPack discussions, suggestions for new guild content; and even boards to share music, artwork, and recipes.

Still not sure? Why not visit our website, www.WolfPack.net.au to learn more, or jump onto our teamspeak server at 203.46.105.43:24000? If you do hop on to Teamspeak, please poke someone in the Old Republic channel, and they'll drag you out of the lobby so you can speak with us.

If you are, please fill out a short application on the forums, and it will be reviewed (and usually approved) within a few hours at most, most of the time. I hope to see you on Teamspeak! Tell 'em Mouse sent you!

Note: We have three rules that absolutely will not be bent: You MUST have a microphone, you MUST be over 16 years of age, and you MUST NOT be in any other clans. I'm sorry to say that if you don't meet those requirements, it would save you time not to apply.