Achivement for killing The Tunnel Lurker is bugged.

BurnedRemains

Just killed the Tunnel Lurker while I had a crimson rakling summoned and my friend an irriadated one but no achievement.

Again, Crimson Rakling out, no achievement.

Edit: I just hit the boss while imps were attacking him, his name wasn't greyed out, as in tagged, even though he was almost dead, and I got the achievement this time. Weird.

Edited by RevansSoul

I had exactly the same experience -- mob name was red even though it was being attacked by about a dozen people, I joined in, companion got the killing blow, and I got the Crimson Rakling achievement.

It seems to me that the achievement is ONLY granted to the person that got the killing blow (or their companion did, since the game treats companion damage as your own). It doesn't matter if someone else has "locked" the mob and is able to loot, nor does it seem to matter if someone else in the group got the killing blow (because I grouped up later to try and get the Pale Rakling achievement, and that didn't work).

So it's not so much as a bug as a coding error -- did you guys get some intern to work on that one? :)

Edited by Ancaglon