REIGN pit duels

Ricky-Fast-Slash

REIGN is bringing back the old pit duels that we used to do weekly while we were still the DJO a long time ago. For those that are interested they will be live streamed on Twitch at 12pm PST on Sundays. I will be looking for new places each week to host it, that helps to make it more lively. We will be starting an admission fee of 10k starting next week and all the money from the players will be used as the rewards. Depending on the players we will be doing brackets of 1-9 10-19 20-29 30-39 40-49 50-54 and the glorious 55 bracket. I hope to get this event back to what it was at its peak with around 30-50 players participating. If you have any questions send me a mail or whisper on my main Squigglezz

http://www.twitch.tv/wwrybesdo

Edited by Ricky-Fast-Slash

Good vid, I'll have to come out one day.

Dath gave me a good laugh too. Dueling as balance then qqing losing against infil. "FIRST HIT ALWAYS WINS" Gonna be my new motto.

GD's all around. Recording is a good way to go back and see mistakes you make and fix them too.

This week is on Ord Mantel, map coordinates 316,84. I hope we get some more people in this and as usual it will be streamed though we pushed the time back to accommodate more people. The new time is 3pm server time. Also for those Sith out there, I am going to be going planet by planet each week, so when we get to a planet that both factions can use I will try to work out a system for you to participate if interested. As I don't like paying this junk out of my own pocket there will be a 10k participants fee, and the total collected will be the reward divided among the first and second place. Hope to see you guys tomorrow, and hopefully someone will show up that can knock Rybes out of the first round of duels.

Streaming Now

Edited by Ricky-Fast-Slash