Plasma warheads after Tue patch?

Slivovidze

Yo,

somehow my Plasma Warheads upgrade on my Rocket Pods doesn't seem to apply the DoT it used to apply before the patch.

Known issue? Mistake on my side? Workaround? Anything?

Thanks!

Try to switch the last rocket pod upgrade from plasma warheads to increased range, and then back again. Maybe it will help.

So far, all of these issues have been caused by the game deciding to save your upgrade choice while you were derping around and/or misclicking, despite you telling it no, I really did like things the way they were, thanks.

Nah that's not it, double checked that my weapon upgrades are set as I want them to be.

Try to switch the last rocket pod upgrade from plasma warheads to increased range, and then back again. Maybe it will help.

K I will give that a try once I play again. Thanks.

From your reactions I guess that the issue didn't apply to your Pods or Clusters?

Having the same issue, tried clicking extra range and then the dot again. But no success. Also tried loading a sabotage probe and then properly setting the rocket pods again. Still the plasma warhead dot does not apply. Edited by DeDeef

That's probably due to the somewhat lower accuracy of the pods, plus, rocket pods are in fact affected by evasion. It's not a matter of it applying by rng. It never applies as of last Tuesday. Edited by DeDeef

It did apply for me at least once since last Tuesday. Or, this is what happened: I was shooting at player XY, switched targets when they got out of range, and after a few second got message "Me just killed XY". Unless it was an extremely slow travelling rocket, it had to be the DoT. Edited by Danylia

Have noticed this as well with rocket pods. And it does not seem to be limited to just weapons. I use quick charge shield on my scout over the distortion field specifically for the 60% recharge while taking damage and since the patch, it no longer charges. Seems like all upgrades are just not activating.