Frenzied Zealot armor are the wrong colors as advertised. (why is it brown n pink???)

Magnusheart

I would really appreciate that solution, since I really like it the way it looks now.

I thought the Classic Phantom chestpiece looked the same way the originally released phantom chestpiece looked...? And everyone who had a piece of the originally set ended up with both versions at no extra cost?

It's true the classic phantom looked the same, but if they'd had collections back then, an account unlock on the non-classic phantom would have been wasted cartel coins once they changed it. Case in point, I spent real money to account unlock Frenzied Zealot and now it has changed. I want my real money back.

I am VERY unhappy with the patch 2.6 change that added a front modesty panel to the Frenzied Zealot chestpiece. I paid real money to unlock the old model in Collections, and now it looks different than what I paid for.

I submitted a customer service ticket asking for the old chestpiece model to be provided.

Not only did they add the gaudy looking flap but they messed up the coloring. Mine was a good red over red like the Imperial Guard uniforms and now it Red over Black and looks nasty. I saved up some good creds to get this chest piece and now it looks like crap.

My customer service ticket was closed. They said the "changes are intended" and they "are unable to swap, refund, or affect any items that have been adjusted by a game content change as the change in the items is intended".

Wrong answer, and not cool when people spend real money on items. I am very upset by this.

Frenzied Zealot gear.

p.s. Battleworn Triumvirate Helmet, Dreadseed helmet. Dread Host Helmet, Master Hunters Headgear. (BBA Champ helm) Missing Voice Modulation.

So is Darth Malak's Jaw Casing.

This is how the set was intended.

Like has been said, they can make two versions, one the scarlet and black, the other, the crimson.

Edited by sentientomega