The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Swtor guild leaders meeting

whiteterroist

Evening Everyone,

I want to take a few minutes and explain an idea that came to me the other night while scheduling our next guild meet. If you are in an active RP guild, or just a guild for that matter you may have heard rumors of this idea already. I made a date for our next meet and it hit me, why isn't there a meet for Guild Leaders?

I imagine this to be a meeting of minds. Already starting to organize, there are guilds waiting for a date. Think of all that can be accomplished with a room full of guild leaders discussing in game alliances, and dilemmas they might be having. Maybe even game wide tournaments with the top players from each guild. The ideas are really limitless.

This is the plan. We have set the time and date for Ebon Hawk January 26th at 6:00 pm EST for the first Guild Leaders meet; to take place on Korriban. To receive more information on this subject please send a letter in game to Valizar. I look forward to hearing from each and everyone one of you, for it is for all of our benefit. This could change the RP guild aspect of this game.

Thank for you for your time. :)

Valizar

League of Assassins

http://www.LOAguild.net

Edited by whiteterroist