The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Do we ever find out what happens to the Sith Emperor?

LtBombshell

Or do we not find out his fate? Or do we just not know it yet?

He is confirmed to have died in the Darth Plagueis but nothing is known as to how/when (he does NOT transfer his essence throughout thoughsands of years to Sidious as I've seen a couple posters say). His storyline is left to be determined

If you play through the Jedi Knight, you get to what seems to be an ending for the Emperor, but the end of the Sith Warrior's story indicate that all is not as it seemed thanks to the Emperor's body-switching powers. Seems like they are setting him up to be a boss for future content within the game since he's a threat to both the Empire and Republic (and all life in the galaxy).

To date, he is just off licking his wounds, but I bet we'll see him make a reappearance once the game reaches the end of its life-cycle.

If development support for the game is pulled abruptly before they can develop/release the content that would include his return, they may just say "oh the Jedi Knight ending was exactly as it appeared and the Sith Warrior was just getting lied to."

According to one of the lead writers at SWTOR the Emperor's body is dead but he will return, and will be very angry.

(I have yet to finish the Knight Storyline. I do know of some spoilers but try to avoid it)

We know from the end of the Revan novel through time in between that the Sith Emperor begins to use alternate bodies and keep his birth body hidden to protect it. When/How was his birth body destroyed and why was he protecting it if he can go on without it?

Obviously Sidious' birth body was destroyed but he was still (if not more) super powerful with alternate bodies. Does this rule apply to Sith Emperor or is it the opposite or what's going on?

(I have yet to finish the Knight Storyline. I do know of some spoilers but try to avoid it)

We know from the end of the Revan novel through time in between that the Sith Emperor begins to use alternate bodies and keep his birth body hidden to protect it. When/How was his birth body destroyed and why was he protecting it if he can go on without it?

Obviously Sidious' birth body was destroyed but he was still (if not more) super powerful with alternate bodies. Does this rule apply to Sith Emperor or is it the opposite or what's going on?

Hall Hood has hinted that his original body may have died before the events of SWTOR. Perhaps via natural causes...

And yes, the Sith Emperor is among those strong enough to survive bodily death.

Edited by Beniboybling