The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A color crystal named after you like in KOTOR.

OfaraAerno

Back in KOTOR, I'm pretty sure it was a bonus for your lightsaber. But for this, why not release a crystal named after you that you can fully customize and change the color and make it unique to you. I think that would be very unique and cool for your character. For example, set it as green, but then have the ability to change the brightness, how thin the blade is, or even how long the blade is. That way we have another way to look different compared to other players. Edited by OfaraAerno

Back in KOTOR, I'm pretty sure it was a bonus for your lightsaber. But for this, why not release a crystal named after you that you can fully customize and change the color and make it unique to you. I think that would be very unique and cool for your character. For example, set it as green, but then have the ability to change the brightness, how thin the blade is, or even how long the blade is. That way we have another way to look different compared to other players.

That sounds kinda cool, actually. But also presents some problems. People can pick whatever color is the most difficult to obtain in game. Which kind of cheapens the non personal crystals of that color.

Also, what of the crystal's stats? Do we customize that as well? Cause obviously the player would construct the best crystal they could possibly ever have.

That sounds kinda cool, actually. But also presents some problems. People can pick whatever color is the most difficult to obtain in game. Which kind of cheapens the non personal crystals of that color.

Also, what of the crystal's stats? Do we customize that as well? Cause obviously the player would construct the best crystal they could possibly ever have.

Very true.. That would be a difficult aspect of it. Maybe it would go down to what stat fits your spec, then you choose. But then again, with all the colors released (Copper, mint-green, pink-purple, etc...) that would bring problems with what crystals are actually out. Who knows.