Worst matchmaking system ever seen

demotivator

Queue as a Pub, get matched against other Pubs, one team completely fills up when the other one stays stuck at 2 people, match is cancelled.

If you are going to make us fight against our own faction at least fill both teams equally so that we don't waste our time for nothing. I can't see how hard it is to make one player go to Team 1, second player to Team 2, third player to Team 1, fourth player to Team 2, etc. to fill them at the same rate.

Edited by demotivator

I don't think that's the matchmaking fault, OP. The match was initiated when 16 people queued for it. The matchmaking cannot tell which of these people will really enter the match, and which will decline/be AFK and miss the pop. What you witnessed was a mere "bad luck", when all people from the latter category were matched for one team. Edited by Danylia

I don't think that's the matchmaking fault, OP. The match was initiated when 16 people queued for it. The matchmaking cannot tell which of these people will really enter the match, and which will decline/be AFK and miss the pop. What you witnessed was a mere "bad luck", when all people from the latter category were matched for one team.

True. But when it is same faction vs., why can't the pool of players be balanced and switched during the waiting process at the start screen?

I can't see how hard it is to make one player go to Team 1, second player to Team 2, third player to Team 1, fourth player to Team 2, etc. to fill them at the same rate.

That would work if all of them queued solo. But if they queued as a group, the game has to put them all on one side.

That would work if all of them queued solo. But if they queued as a group, the game has to put them all on one side.

Even with groups, it's ridiculous to completely fill one team while leaving the other one almost empty. It shouldn't stop the game from keeping even numbers on both sides. It's not the groups at fault but the way teams are filled.

I've seen this many times. The problem is, as far as I can tell, there is NO matchmaking going on at all. That is supposed to kick in when they get a bunch more players playing in Feb. Unfortunatley, if they don't change things I expect it'll go away in March when the new players have all said it's BS and refuse to play after getting one shotted over and over.