GCD Misfire Fix in Game Update 2.5.2

EricMusco

I've never experienced it and played all ACs since launch.

Let me guess. Except Sentinel. Right? Or have you created some kind of rotation where you never use Zealous Strike? Because I would really have loved to have that if they weren't fixing the GCD bug.

Took two years to fix this? Really? And it's not even a 100% fix? The only way this could incite more irritation from me would be a big dev blog post devoted to how they had fought and beaten this fearsome dragon. Edited by Helig

Hope this works. So many times i'll think i'm onto a nice parse on my sentinel then all of a sudden master strike channels without activating or merciless slash starts the animation but doesn't activate and delays a gcd... then you lose like 100 dps.. Its enough to make a guy throw a tv out the window.

Can't seem to go a parse without this crap. Also annoying in wzs as combat with the blade storm wind up and god forbid it happens to master strike in precision window.

If i can't get a 3.7 parse after this patch because ability delay is there (and not a result of my slopp own play) i'll be coming for you bw :p

Edited by AngusFTW

Let me guess. Except Sentinel. Right? Or have you created some kind of rotation where you never use Zealous Strike? Because I would really have loved to have that if they weren't fixing the GCD bug.

I have a mara and a sent, still not an issue. Trust me, if it did happen I would complain, but you can't all assume that everyone has this issue because we don't.