The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

My suggestions on PTS to help 36 specs now that hybrid is gone for pve end game.

Keypek

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=713112

I understand the hybrids getting nerfed. The tank/tactics hybrid was stupid in pvp and I guess bioware didn't like the best possible dps output spec being a hybrid also. That's fine and I understand this. But it seems to me that a lot of reason the plasma cell DoT was nerfed and the gut DoT was nerfed was because of the insane numbers they were putting out together in the hybrid spec. I plead with bioware to unnerf these changes at the same time they get rid of the hybrid specs so that the straight 36 specs can go back to being good, viable dps specs in pve.

My suggestions to help pve end game numbers that won't have a huge buff in pvp.

Assault:

Assault Plastique or Riot Augs: On one of these abilities put in the additional effect to match other DoT like specs in swtor.

<<<<Assault Plastique when detonates now makes the target vulnerable to tech damage, increasing the amount of damage the targets suffer from your next 15 periodic damaging abilities by 20%. Lasts 30 seconds.>>>>>>>>>>

Tactics:

Put the damage of gut back to its previous damage output before the last nerf it received. This reduced the 36 specs damage potential over time. I don't think this is a huge thing to ask now that hybrid is dead. Tactics does have amazing aoe potential but its single target damage over a boss fight suffers because of the nerf to gut.

I'm super bias about vanguards and kinda hate them just like assassins and shadows but it would be nice if the 2 changes you suggested were looked at and maybe put in I like the Assault Plastique idea that would give it a higher susatined output.

The tactics change to gut should be doable and not really effect to much seeing as how half the trees abilities are locked to the cell now.

Edited by Lalainnia