The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Trooper Starting Outfit...

sabbey

It's funny, most of the starting gear I don't think is all that good looking, but there's something about the Trooper's that just stand's out in my mind. While I could live without it, it's something I'd wear if I could mod it in the future and wouldn't mind seeing the same treatment for the other classes starting sets as well all things considered. :) Edited by sabbey

Maybe try some of the less showy adaptive Smuggler stuff. There's one that looks exactly like the Trooper starter jacket, only with that kinda badarse shoulder pad on one side. Plus, there's plenty of Trooper items that replicate those boots (all trooper boots are either the combat armor type thing, or kinda skinny like the starter ones. The only thing are the pants. Maybe try the Pubbie pilot pants from GSF?

I have unlocked most of the Smuggler adaptive gear, they all look great I think and have at least one set on one of my Commando spec-ed characters I recall... The closest to the Trooper's set that I have seen though is probably the Republic Officer's set which I believe is on the Collector's Edition vendor, while not quite the same it's close enough for the time being.

I'll mix and match some pieces later tonight, though hopefully some sort of Transmog system is in the works at worse! A shame that the "all gear is orange gear" system didn't make it past the beta process, some of my favorite looking gear has been white/blue level gear in the past, though fortunately, a lot more is being made adaptive for the market these days... Hopefully it's just a matter of time. :)