The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Starforge Robes

• 1 year later...

Yes please!

I've still no idea why they aren't in-game: we have Revan's Robes, so it's not like they didn't wanna give us the elite robes in SWTOR, and as far as obscure requests go... well, have y'seen half the outfits that've been made available?

Who ever asked for a Gamorrean axe?

Aside from the fact that the Revan armour in game is really quite ugly, it doesn't really look like the Starforge Robes. And it'd not look much like them with dye either, because of the colour placements (assuming Revan's Robes are even dye-able, I'm not so sure they are).

Starforge Armour would be neat, but if they can't do that (or even if they did do that), I'd still like to see the Starforge Robes from KOTOR in here.

There were a bunch of cool armor sets in the KOTOR games that unfortunately haven't made it into SWTOR, including some neat looking BH outfits!

And I'm still holding out hope for a rust-red HK skin.

Excluding the DLC, the Star Forge robes were the best light side-exclusive robes in KOTOR! I'd buy 'em! But the question remains: why aren't they out yet?

Also: hood up? Or hood down? Which'll look better? Revan's robes had the hood up (unless with a head piece canceling out the hood).