The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So all you 'light siders', how many billions have you killed over the years?

Karlarg

I was running around with a JC in the old Galactic Market the other day with a mission to kill 40 NCPs and I realized that with all the kills I've racked up over the years I'd be accused of genocide IRL. A bit disconcerting playing a Jedi.

Genocide? Uh, no. It's war. Genocide is wiping out an entire culture/species. What you're doing in this game? It's called killing the enemy.

Genocide? Uh, no. It's war. Genocide is wiping out an entire culture/species. What you're doing in this game? It's called killing the enemy.

To be fair it's often "killing the guys who didn't even know they're your enemies" and going out of your way to kill more of them than needed to accomplish your mission.

To be fair it's often "killing the guys who didn't even know they're your enemies" and going out of your way to kill more of them than needed to accomplish your mission.

Then run close enough till they agro you and call it self defence. :cool:

I mean, that's essentially what the Jedi do on a regular basis. They stick their noses into everyones business till someone draws a blaster and then call it self defence.

Edited by Jandi