Remove 12 vs 12

Morkatog

I agree. There's a lot of open space between the B satellite and A / C. Getting tagged by a gunship on the far side of a satellite, then attempting to cut the distance (lose every time) with all that open space. Frustrating.

if you run a speed setup, you can go from A to C in no time, let alone cry about all "the open space between a and B or B and C". seriously, upgrade your ships.

Reported for offensive language.

I'm almost always in the top 5 of dps done in a match, and I play GS with my guild for good record. Only an ignorant blind person like yourself would insist that 12vs12 isn't overshadowed by gunships and missile users.

Reported for offensive language.

I'm almost always in the top 5 of dps done in a match, and I play GS with my guild for good record. Only an ignorant blind person like yourself would insist that 12vs12 isn't overshadowed by gunships and missile users.

DPS done in a match doesn't mean you are gonna win squat. I've been in a match with Shock and his crew where his team owned the DPS numbers, but still lost. if you think DPS is everything, then you must be one of those who think dog fighting is the be all end all and forget objectives. and if that is your attitude, I look forward to destroying you on my server, if you have a toon on POT5 that is...