The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lvl 55 Ranked Powertech Arena (Video)

TRENTakaBCAT

I will keep in short and sweet. Just uploaded a Powertech Ranked Arena. Not claiming to be good just really enjoy this game and thought you guys might like to see some lvl 55 powertech videos. I notice there are alot of livestreamers you can watch that i find really enjoyable, but not near as many pvp videos for you to go back and rewatch. Im playing Full AP. Not hybrid not in tank stance. Have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I appreciate the video and the commentary.

Do you mind posting your rotation/priority for arenas for AP? Im quite unfamiliar with that spec but would like to try it.

I'm not that guy, but the usual opener is retractable blade>Imolate>rocket punch>rail shot for a single target then flame bursts. You can really spam FB with the HEGC stance and it should hit pretty hard. You build stacks with it for prototype flame thrower and beforehand hopefully with flamesweeps. That and death from above are really strong AoE. You spam shoulder cannon for the big burst damage if you aren't saving them to defend a node. I usually spam the shoulder cannon with the flame bursts because of how my keys are binded and because it takes the least thought.

In general you kite the melee with FB and melee the ranged. There are some guides stickied somewhere I'm sure. Almost nothing is interruptable, you move fast, and you can use your hydraulic overrides even before something nasty happens. You can be a PITA to enemy healers with quell and pulling them and rooting. You kind of have to play chess with resolve, determination, shoulder cannon and hydraulic overrides to solo a class with a lot of CC.

edit: Oh yeah, immolate. Might want to use that.

Edited by SpoonyJank

I'm not that guy, but the usual opener is RB>RP>RS for a single target then flame bursts. You can really spam FB with the HEGC stance and it should hit pretty hard. You build stacks with FS beforehand hopefully for FT. All the AoEs are strong basically. You spam shoulder cannon for big burst damage. I usually do that with the flame bursts because of how my keys are binded and because it takes the least thought.

In general you kite the melee with FB and melee the ranged. There are some guides stickied.

You're missing an immolate in there to make rocket punch free