Healing Athiss around level 20

Varghjerta

How do you feel that works out for the commando on the last boss:)?

Personally i find the fight fun but atleast on level 20 it really really feels like if just someone just do something wrong, basicly even get 1-2 sec fire damage i know that my Ammo probably will be depleted.

Have played a healing sage at the same level and yes it was close but it feelt more controlled and had more force energy left at all times thanks to instant shield for the dot probably :p

What are youre experiences :)

Edited by Varghjerta

I always feel like i'm a more effective healer than most sages. Course i've encountered several that blow me out of the water. Usually then i just start dealing damage.

That particular flash point though... maaaaan. Both myself and the sage had to keep the tank going. Had a jedi dps railing on minions and bosses while the tank kept all the hate. Having 2 healers made a world of difference, and i could always refill my ammo with hammer shot. Be it at the enemy or an ally.

The last boss of Athiss is really easy to heal. Just remember one thing: Do not panic!

Melee damage on boss is insignificant. You should be able to heal the tank with hammer shots only with an occasional med probe. The only thing you have to worry about is the debuff. The debuff will eat a healthy chunk of a persons life but it has a long cooldown. Just keep calm and slowly drop med probes on the damaged target while weaving hammer shots on the tank.

On the red flames noone should be hit, but even if they do it shouldn't be a significant ammount of health.

The last boss of Athiss is really easy to heal. Just remember one thing: Do not panic!

Melee damage on boss is insignificant. You should be able to heal the tank with hammer shots only with an occasional med probe. The only thing you have to worry about is the debuff. The debuff will eat a healthy chunk of a persons life but it has a long cooldown. Just keep calm and slowly drop med probes on the damaged target while weaving hammer shots on the tank.

On the red flames noone should be hit, but even if they do it shouldn't be a significant ammount of health.

Pretty much this. The major damage is the debuff. If your DPS starts from full, and they should because there's no other unavoidable AoE damage, then a single Medical Probe is usually enough to keep them alive. As there isn't any other unavoidable AoE damage, this is sufficient and you can pace yourself afterwards. Also, when he summons the spirits you get a nice regen break.