The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will the Grade 7 Starship Offensive and Defensive bundles ever be readded?

I left the game over a year ago and just came back, so my once decked out purple'd cybertech ship stuff is now worthless. I saw that these new items were sold in packs a while ago, but I was not here for them. Will they ever be put back into the game?

• 2 weeks later...

Considering that they deliberately choose to remove these when the items were providing them money, means that they had something else in mind that would warrant such an action.

Hopefully, it means that the old ships will be retrofitted to use Galactic Starfighter style equipment, whether that be earned through play, crafted, or bought via vendor or cartel market.

I didn't even realize the bundles had been removed until I decided to outfit one of my opposite faction characters with a set of the grade 7 components and couldn't find anything at reasonable price on the GTN. At the moment there is no word, and the only way to get them is the very slow grind for fleet comms or hope to find them at a reasonable price on the GTN. Don't see that happening since everything but the improved power converter costs 350 comms or a sizable amount of grade 8 crafting materials to make.

Which is kind of annoying since you only stand about a snowball's chance in hell of completing some of the harder heroic space missions without at least the offensive upgrades.