The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Armor with Transparent Segments

Now that the tech for transparent model segments has been developed for certain, special vehicles, I think that there is a lot of potential for this tech to be used with armor and weapons. I would especially love to be able to get my hands on head armor that uses this tech.

What I would like to see are things akin to the Mass Effect series' Sentry Interface, Archon Visor, Capacitor Helmet, and the helmets on the Cerberus and Inferno armors. I would do whatever I could to get them if items with a similar look to those were ever added to SWTOR. Especially something like the Capacitor Helmet. That thing is gorgeous.

This tech could also be used on items akin to ones from Knights of the Old Republic, such as the Advanced Agent Interface. I would also love to be able to get something like this, as I really miss that kind of stuff.

Another possible use of the tech is to make a piece of armor or weapon with internal components visible through a clear segment, such as servos in exosuit armor or firing mechanisms in a blaster rifle.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra