UI vanishes after groupfinder

Nytraven

Twice today since the reset, on 2 separate characters when I exit a groupfinder flashpoint all of my UI elements except the minimap and quest tracker vanish. I can't type in or see chat and my hotkeys no longer function. The options at the top are there but the only screens that will open are the character screen and inventory. I have logged over to different characters and their UI is also missing upon login. If i use Esc and try to quit the game it locks up and goes to not responding in windows. When I do a full load in from windows everything is fine again.

It did not do this with the 3 groupfinder flashpoints I did about 6 hours ago only the 2 since the daily reset today.

Try a forced repair (do all five steps, stopping after each step to see if the problem is fixed):

http://republicshammer.swtorhost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9864197

It sounds like you are missing the opening cinematics for the Flashpoint. This should fix the problem.

If you are spacebarring through the opening cinematics, try not spacebarring through: we had a problem with Maelstrom Prison and the UI disappearing if you spacebar through in the past.

Its not when I load into the flashpoint its when I exit location at the end. And it is only when I do it as the group disbands at the end. I exited one of those 2 runs during the middle when our healer left, and it was fine, but then it vanished when we finished and I was returning to previous location.