Literally teleported off of the Tatooine blimp at the last second

Japhasca

I haven't had a SINGLE character out of three who hasn't run into glitchy garbage when trying to get the datacrons on Tatooine that require you to take a LONG trip across the map on the blimp. I have fallen through it, had it disappear, but today's was new to me.

I was playing an Operative, and was stealthed. A Jedi was on the trip with me. Literally within seconds of him jumping onto the Sandcrawler, as I lined up my jump, I instantly appeared on the ground next to the Sandcrawler. I never even pressed jump. My travel companion wasn't involved; I watched him successfully get the datacron.

Look, this is patently ridiculous. These problems have been around since day one. It is unfair in the ridiculous extreme that I can wait as long as it takes for the blimp to show up, get on for the thirteen minute trip, and have to keep my fingers crossed the whole time that it doesn't up and glitch at random. Which is does very often.

Either remove the bljmp and change the puzzle, or MAKE SURE THE DANG THING WORKS PROPERLY.

I haven't had a SINGLE character out of three who hasn't run into glitchy garbage when trying to get the datacrons on Tatooine that require you to take a LONG trip across the map on the blimp. I have fallen through it, had it disappear, but today's was new to me.

I was playing an Operative, and was stealthed. A Jedi was on the trip with me. Literally within seconds of him jumping onto the Sandcrawler, as I lined up my jump, I instantly appeared on the ground next to the Sandcrawler. I never even pressed jump. My travel companion wasn't involved; I watched him successfully get the datacron.

Look, this is patently ridiculous. These problems have been around since day one. It is unfair in the ridiculous extreme that I can wait as long as it takes for the blimp to show up, get on for the thirteen minute trip, and have to keep my fingers crossed the whole time that it doesn't up and glitch at random. Which is does very often.

Either remove the bljmp and change the puzzle, or MAKE SURE THE DANG THING WORKS PROPERLY.

find a gunslinger or sniper merc or mando and have them knock you up there

i do this all the time if im on tat for some reason with my sniper/slinger

find a gunslinger or sniper merc or mando and have them knock you up there

i do this all the time if im on tat for some reason with my sniper/slinger

That's all well and good, and thank you for the advice, I'll remember it.

However, it's not the point; this SHOULD work properly. There is no excuse this far into this game for it to consistently not work as intended.