My ship has faulty technologuy - needs upgrade badly

MarkusBiggus

I'm really amazed that you can build a ship capable of hyperspace flight but it can't remember something as simple as which secondary weapon i want to use.

HINT: IT'S THE ONE I'VE ADDED UPGRADES TO

(not with standing the questionable designed concept of multiple secondary weapons.)

I have to tell this retarded ship over and over and over and over and over and over that I want to use the other secondary weapon and if i forget to tell it again and again and again and again then it uses the lame one I haven't upgraded.

What's more annoying is that it takes every opportunity to forget what it has been told. The hanger loadout can't remember what has been upgraded either to make a primary secondary weapon.

some tool tips to explain all the gibberish ship stats would go a long way to not making GSF suck so much too.

Edited by MarkusBiggus

The hangar remembers your weapons in the order you arranged your loadout. It isn't the hangar's fault that the secondary weapon you don't want to use is in the first position.

You can change them. You want the preferred one to be listed first (from top to bottom, so your list on the left should read something like:

Primary Weapon

Secondary Weapon (the one you like)

Secondary Weapon (the one you don't like)

etc. etc.