The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I would love to see a book series based off the Great War

LtBombshell

EDIT: I mean the Great Galactic War.

I mean, imagine: a whole book covering the Battle of Bothawui, or a whole book on the Mandalorian blockade of the perlemian trade route. Personally, I think they would be fascinating. Anyone else ever wanted a book series covering the Great War time span?

Edited by LtBombshell

Yes, I would very much like to read about the experiences of a Frontsoldat in Galicia, or stories about the Bersaglieri on the Isonzo, or even a naval adventure story about the exploits of SMS Emden. The Great War has a lot of good material for fiction, and it annoys me that authors over the last century, by and large, have not taken advantage of it.

...oh. You mean the Great Galactic War. I see. Well, I guess that might be okay, too.

Yes, I would very much like to read about the experiences of a Frontsoldat in Galicia, or stories about the Bersaglieri on the Isonzo, or even a naval adventure story about the exploits of SMS Emden. The Great War has a lot of good material for fiction, and it annoys me that authors over the last century, by and large, have not taken advantage of it.

...oh. You mean the Great Galactic War. I see. Well, I guess that might be okay, too.

Ha, sorry.