New Player Questions

Hexhno

I am a new player to this game and I have several questions:

1) Armor. I have heard that adaptive armor is the way to go but I don't fully understand how this armor works or where to find this armor. Can someone post an example or give a reference? Is it better to craft armor or purchase? I have tried to use my planetary commendations to get some stuff, but I have found that there is nothing really there for my level (27).

2) Weapons. Pretty much the same question as above. Are there adaptive weapons that I can purchase and if so, where do they come from?

3) I am running the annihilation tree but from reading these forums I think I am losing damage...any words of advice here would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance.

I am a new player to this game and I have several questions:

1) Armor. I have heard that adaptive armor is the way to go but I don't fully understand how this armor works or where to find this armor. Can someone post an example or give a reference? Is it better to craft armor or purchase? I have tried to use my planetary commendations to get some stuff, but I have found that there is nothing really there for my level (27).

What you're looking for is moddable gear (usually comes purple). Adaptive gear is moddable gear, but

it conforms to your armor class and comes with no mods.

2) Weapons. Pretty much the same question as above. Are there adaptive weapons that I can purchase and if so, where do they come from?

Yes, you can get them as quest rewards or buy them off the GTN.

3) I am running the annihilation tree but from reading these forums I think I am losing damage...any words of advice here would be most helpful.

Sorry, Carnage 'til I die!!!

Thanks in advance.

De nada.