The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

characters from the onderon arc from TCW in rebels

clonewarsisbest

for the pass two days i have been watching the onderon arc from season 5 of TCW and i was wondering if we will see onderon in rebels. i also watched the commentaries on the arc and they were talking about how the resistance group in the arc could eventually be part of the rebel alliance. i think that we might see Saw in rebels along with his resistance group. i also wont be surprised if we also see Hondo in rebels to because i think that Dave Filoni would use the character again.

what do you guys think about this? i only meant for this to be a discussion for the community.

for the pass two days i have been watching the onderon arc from season 5 of TCW and i was wondering if we will see onderon in rebels. i also watched the commentaries on the arc and they were talking about how the resistance group in the arc could eventually be part of the rebel alliance. i think that we might see Saw in rebels along with his resistance group. i also wont be surprised if we also see Hondo in rebels to because i think that Dave Filoni would use the character again.

what do you guys think about this? i only meant for this to be a discussion for the community.

Hondo is one I know we're going to see... To make the transition from Clone Wars to Rebels, Filoni will have to bring in smaller characters from TCW, draw people in. You can't bring in huge characters, because too much has been elaborated and anyone who missed the old stuff won't get it, but Hondo is at the perfect spot. He's a Basic character, and what that means is there isn't much to say about him, other than he's a funny pirate obsessed with Money. New viewers will love him like we do and not be confused, Old Viewers will love having Hondo back because we know him, he's hilarious, and it's a bridge.

Makes sense to bring him back.